Lawyers’ Committee Delegation Commemorates Selma-to-Montgomery March 50th anniversary Read More »
The Report describes the 2014 voting landscape in which equal access to the franchise was not guaranteed and conveys the voter experience. Read More »
- Members of Congress, Civil Rights Groups Celebrate Landmark Marriage Equality Ruling, Call for Full Federal LGBT Non-Discrimination Protections
- SCOTUS rejects effort to weaken Fair Housing Act
- Court rules against mortgage relief law firm
- Self-defense or illegal homicide? Is 'stand-your-ground' evolving?
- Deadly White Waco biker clashes downplayed because of race?