The National Commission on Voting Rights is holding a hearing in Denver for voters, activists, elections officials and all with a stake in Colorado and New Mexico elections. Read More »
From educators to artists to civil rights advocates, the Lawyers’ Committee honors women who have forever altered the course of history. Read More »
Hope LoanPort® collaborates with the Lawyers' Committee to share information specific to entities representing consumers in pursuit of a foreclosure alternative. Read More »
- Minority Students Don't Only Get Less Experienced Teachers, They Also Get Less Effective Ones
- Montgomery County schools must attack the achievement gap
- The big losers in NYC charter fight: students with disabilities
- Democrats finally make voting rights a top priority
- Remembering Civil Rights Icon Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.