The National Commission on Voting Rights is holding a hearing in Denver for voters, activists, elections officials and all with a stake in Colorado and New Mexico elections. Read More »
From educators to artists to civil rights advocates, the Lawyers’ Committee honors women who have forever altered the course of history. Read More »
Hope LoanPort® collaborates with the Lawyers' Committee to share information specific to entities representing consumers in pursuit of a foreclosure alternative. Read More »
- Black History Month: Lawyer Fighting To Protect Voting Rights
- A Checklist of Actions to Promote Reform and Stop Police Abuse
- Education Director, Brenda Shum, participates in the 60th Anniversary of Bolling v. Sharpe Panel Discussion
- Voting Rights 50 Years Later
- Lawyers' Committee President and Executive Director Barbara Arnwine testified before the MD General Assembly's Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee regarding the parameters on the deployment of SWAT teams and reporting requirements (in support of SB 173).