The National Commission on Voting Rights is holding a hearing in Denver for voters, activists, elections officials and all with a stake in Colorado and New Mexico elections. Read More »
From educators to artists to civil rights advocates, the Lawyers’ Committee honors women who have forever altered the course of history. Read More »
Hope LoanPort® collaborates with the Lawyers' Committee to share information specific to entities representing consumers in pursuit of a foreclosure alternative. Read More »
- 2:00 pm ET Teleconference - Natl. Civil Rights Orgs. React to Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- National Civil Rights Groups Disappointed by St. Louis County Grand Jury Decision in Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown by Police Officer Darren Wilson, Call for Significant Reforms
- National Civil and Human Rights Groups Submit Joint Statements to President Obama and Governor Nixon ahead of Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- Tenth Circuit Rules That Proof of Citizenship Is Not Required to Register to Vote
- Election Watchers Weigh In: Did Voter-ID Laws Suppress the Vote?